Unique and beautiful 1 bedroom corner apartment of approx. 50 m2, on the third floor of a monumental canal house with stunning views over the Herengracht and Brouwersgracht.
IN SHORT: A GREAT APARTMENT at the most beautiful spot in Amsterdam
Herengracht 1 is a unique location as you will know if you are familiar with Amsterdam, or will soon find out if you are not (yet) familiar with Amsterdam. It is right in the middle of the canal area with a beautiful view overlooking the Brouwersgracht, sometimes called the most beautiful canal in Amsterdam, near the Central Station (10 min. walk) and close to all shops, restaurants and bars - all within walking distance. Public transport is at close hand (train, bus, tram, metro).
To reach the apartment, you take the common staircase to the third floor. On entering, you pass through the hall to the living-room which extends out from the open kitchen, equipped with appliances. The living room has windows all around, overlooking the Herengracht and Brouwersgracht. The spacious bedroom is located at the back and has several built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and has a toilet, sink and shower. There is a separate storage space in the attic.
• 1 bedroom apartment in a monumental canal house
• Fully furnished
• Fantastic views
• Living-room with kitchen
• Kitchen with all necessary appliances ; gas hob, hood, oven, microwave, refrigerator.
• A spacious bedroom
• Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
• Own boiler for heating and hot water
• Minimum rental period of 1 year; maximum rental period 2 years
• Available ; in consultation
• Preference for one person, no smoking, no pets
• The apartment is for rent preferably for expats with owner`s prior consent
• Rijksmonument (National listed monument) therefore, no energy label available
• Rent 1.550,00 EUR excl. service costs,
• Service costs ; water/electricity/gas, local taxes, TV/internet connection and furnishing; 200,00 EUR
The prospective tenant must co-operate with a screening test (NVM woontoets) and will be checked for credit-worthiness.